From Outscape Wiki
In the beginning there was only the Great Serpent. They coiled into a great spiral and went to sleep. Their body turned into a galaxy giving life and a home to the first Snithereal.
The Snithereal are apex predators with warrior traditions deeply embedded in their society. Strength, composure, and cunning are qualities held in high-esteem. While fuel efficient, cost effective ships demonstrate a technologically advanced species, their primeval nature is entrenched. Only the blood of their victims can quench their Bloodthirst; only domination of the galaxy can satiate their hunger for power. In-Game Description
This section describes the faction's backstory. At present, this text is not found in the game anywhere, and has been supplied by IDA. Ordinary editors should not add to or otherwise edit it.
- + Prefer warmer climates
- + Low fuel consumption for ships
- + Advanced ship armor
- + Unique 'Bloodthirst' feature: troop strength, growth and happiness are boosted while eating an organic population
- - Highly sensitive to temperature
- - Influenced by happiness
- - Physically weak (ground combat - unless 'Bloodthirst' feature active)
- - Weak ship hulls and shields