Difference between revisions of "Snithereal"
From Outscape Wiki
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
Revision as of 10:36, 14 November 2019
In the beginning there was only the Great Serpent. They coiled into a great spiral and went to sleep. Their body turned into a galaxy giving life and a home to the first Snithereal.
The Snithereal are apex predators with warrior traditions deeply embedded in their society. Strength, composure, and cunning are qualities held in high-esteem. While fuel efficient, cost effective ships demonstrate a technologically advanced species, their primeval nature is entrenched. Only the blood of their victims can quench their Bloodthirst; only domination of the galaxy can satiate their hunger for power. In-Game Description
This section should describe the Snithereal's backstory. At present, one hasn't been finalized. We can produce one, or leave it open to the Community.
- + Prefer warmer climates
- + Low fuel consumption for ships
- + Advanced ship armor
- + Unique 'Bloodthirst' feature: troop strength, growth and happiness are boosted while eating an organic population
- - Highly sensitive to temperature
- - Influenced by happiness
- - Physically weak (ground combat - unless 'Bloodthirst' feature active)
- - Weak ship hulls and shields