Difference between revisions of "Ship Generators"
From Outscape Wiki
m (SternguardJake moved page Ship Power to Ship Generators: Ship Power will ultimately redirect to the relevant section of Ship Design)
Revision as of 19:47, 25 August 2019
A ship's primary power source are its engines.
Generators can provide additional energy to a ship when the energy supply from the engines is insufficient to fulfil demand due to the number of energy based modules.
|Small Boosted Generator||2||S||75||100||200||300||0|
|Medium Boosted Generator||2||M||225||300||400||900||0|
|Large Boosted Generator||2||L||525||700||800||1,800||0|
|Small Overcharged Generator||3||S||100||200||300||500||0|
|Medium Overcharged Generator||3||M||300||600||600||1,500||0|
|Large Overcharged Generator||3||L||700||1,400||1,200||4,500||0|
- Level: the tech-level
- Research: the technology that must be researched to unlock this item for use
- Size: Small, Medium or Large
- Power Provided: additional power provided (added to ship total power available)
- Fa (Farsu): cost in farsu (added to ship total farsu cost)
- Zi (Ziryl): cost in ziryl (added to ship total ziryl cost)
- Credits: cost in credits (added to ship total credit cost)
- Build: build time in seconds (added to ship total build time)