From Outscape Wiki
Scout class ships are suitable for intelligence gathering, patrolling territory or supporting larger ships in battle. Armour strength, cargo capacity and weapon choices are limited by the small hull size. In-Game Description
Scout hulls are the first that a new player will have access to. They are typically small and cheap to construct, and are suitable for early-game combat and scouting territory. A basic Tech Level 1 Shipyard is sufficient to construct Scout ships.
|Mankind||Banshee||4||1||175||50||3 x S||4||-||2||-||-||-||-||-||-||1,750||480||1,020|
|People's Realm||Death Warrant||4||1||316||120||2 x S||2||2||-||2||-||-||-||-||-||-||3,160||560||1,860|
|Ripchee||Leap||4||1||167||45||1 x S||4||-||3||-||-||-||-||-||-||1,670||500||960|
|Snithereal||Serpent||4||1||160||40||2 x S||4||-||2||-||-||-||-||-||-||1,600||480||960|
|Syntis||T03||4||1||238||92||2 x S||4||-||2||-||-||-||-||-||-||2,380||480||1,380|
- Civ: The hull's Major Faction.
- Name: The hull's name.
- Flag: Flagship level, which determines the size of the fleet this hull can support if used as the fleet's flagship.
- Level: Tech Level (Shipyards can only build and upgrade hulls of the same tech level or below as themselves).
- Armour: The default strength of this hull, which can be increased by adding additional Armour.
- Length: Hull length in meters.
- Engines: The hull's Engine configuration (read more).
- SG: Small General slots, which can be used for cargo, fuel tanks, shields, etc.
- MG: Medium General slots, which can be used for cargo, fuel tanks, shields, etc.
- LG: Large General slots, which can be used for cargo, fuel tanks, shields, etc.
- SW: Small Weapon slots, which can be used to mount weapons e.g. plasma cannons, missile launchers, etc.
- MW: Medium Weapon slots, which can be used to mount weapons e.g. plasma cannons, missile launchers, etc.
- LW: Large Weapon slots, which can be used to mount weapons e.g. plasma cannons, missile launchers, etc.
- CW: Fighter Carrier slots (Large Weapon slots also compatible with Fighter Carriers).
- OW: Orbital Weapon slots (Large Weapon slots also compatible with Orbital Weapons).
- UW: Universal Large Weapon slots (exclusive Large Weapon slots compatible with all large weapons, including Fighter Carriers and Orbital Weaponry).
- MI: Minelayer slots (Medium General slots also compatible with Minelayers).
- SP: Special slots (Small General slots compatible with corvette-exclusive modules).
- Fa: The hull's build cost in farsu.
- Credits: The hull's build cost in credits.
- Build: The hull's build time in seconds.