From Outscape Wiki
Revision as of 16:16, 21 September 2019 by SternguardJake (Split off strike details to Orbital Strikes page)
Ships equipped with orbital bombing weapons can launch Orbital Strikes against a planet's surface which destroy buildings and/or colony population.
- Orbital bombing weapons can only be fitted to Cruiser-class ship hulls. They may only be used against player colonies, and have no effect in Fleet Battles.
- All orbital weapons are ordnance-based (the ship must have sufficient ordnance to fire).
- An orbital strike can only be ordered when the fleet is in orbit, and there are no defensive fleets in orbit.
- Once an orbital strike has been ordered, it will only be launched after the Launch Time countdown has completed. (The fleet must remain stationary in orbit during this time.)
- Not every strike will succeed in causing destruction, due to the weapon's Accuracy.
|Orbital Strike Cannon Losc-30||1||L||100||30%||60||600||500||2,000||800|
|Orbital Strike Cannon Losc-40||2||L||100||40%||55||600||1,000||2,000||1,600|
|Orbital Strike Cannon Losc-50||3||L||100||50%||50||600||1,500||2,000||3,200|
|Orbital Strike Cannon Losc-60||4||L||100||60%||45||600||2,000||2,000||7,200|
|Orbital Strike Cannon Losc-90||5||L||100||90%||30||600||2,500||2,000||14,400|
- Level: the tech-level
- Research: the technology that must be researched to unlock this weapon for use
- Size: Small, Medium or Large
- PC (Power Consumption MWt): quantity of ship's power that will be consumed
- Accuracy: probability of a strike hitting a target
- Launch Time: time in minutes until the strike will be launched once ordered (fleet must survive in orbit this long to launch the strike)
- Ordnance: the ordnance required/consumed per strike
- Fa (Farsu): cost in farsu (added to ship total farsu cost)
- Zi (Ziryl): cost in ziryl (added to ship total ziryl cost)
- Credits: cost in credits (added to ship total credit cost)