From Outscape Wiki(Redirected from Minesweeper Module)
Minesweepers are a type of special ship module used to both detect and remove enemy minefields.
- Minesweeper modules are only compatible with Corvette-class hulls.
- Two types of Minesweeper module are available, and must be unlocked through the relevant research. Higher-tier Minesweepers remove minefields more quickly.
- Minesweepers require fuel (olzine) to activate, and will not function without it.
- The flagship of a fleet must have a Minesweeper module installed in order for that fleet to sweep minefields. Having multiple ships equipped with Minesweepers does improve their effectiveness (their sweeping abilities stack).
- An activated Minesweeper will reveal any enemy minefields present in the flagship's Sensor radius, and will automatically begin decreasing their density after a short delay. The sweeping fleet is free to move while doing this, and may safely enter enemy minefields.
|Image||Name||Level||Research||Size||PC||Start Delay (M)||Radius (LY)||Density per Hr||Fuel||Fa||Credits|
- Level: the tech-level
- Research: the technology that must be researched to unlock this item for use
- Size: Small, Medium or Large
- PC (Power Consumption MWt): quantity of ship's power that will be consumed
- Start Delay (M): how long a minesweeper takes to begin sweeping once ordered to start
- Radius (LY): the radius of coverage in light years the minesweeper can see/operate
- Density per Hr: how much of a minefield can be swept per hour
- Fuel: how much fuel is required to activate
- Fa (Farsu): cost in farsu (added to ship total farsu cost)
- Credits: cost in credits (added to ship total credit cost)