From Outscape Wiki
This is a specialised sensor & tractor beam array that can pinpoint mines and disperse or defuse them by controlled pulses of energy. In game terms it causes the density of the field to decay at a greatly accelerated rate depending on the level of the Minesweeper Technology the device has been made from.
With the Minesweeping Systems technology unlocked Corvette class ships can fit Mine sweeping equipment in their Special function slot.
Standard sweepers reuce Mine density by 20% per hour till its gone. Power Minesweepers can remove any minefield in a single hour.
|Image||Name||Level||Research||Size||PC||Density per Hr||Hours per 100%||Fuel to activate||Runs for (H)||Fa||Credits|
- Level: the tech-level
- Research: the technology that must be researched to unlock this item for use
- Size: Small, Medium or Large
- PC (Power Consumption MWt): quantity of ship's power that will be consumed
- Start Delay (M): how long a minesweeper takes to begin sweeping once ordered to start
- Radius (LY): the radius of coverage in light years the minesweeper can see/operate
- Density per Hr: how much of a minefield can be swept per hour
- Fuel: how much fuel is required to activate
- Fa (Farsu): cost in farsu (added to ship total farsu cost)
- Credits: cost in credits (added to ship total credit cost)