From Outscape Wiki
Freighters are a versatile service vessel class and an empire's workhorse. They can be configured to perform as cargo vessels, fuel tankers or personnel transport. For their size, they are relatively cheap and lack armour. Few freighter hulls are compatible with weapons. In-Game Description
Freighter-class hulls will form the backbone of a player's logistics fleets. They are typically cheap to construct and feature many General slots for utility modules, but are also usually unarmed and lightly-armoured. Basic freighters can be constructed using Tech Level 1 Shipyards, but larger variants require Tech Level 2 (or sometimes 3) to be built.
|Mankind||Nebula||4||1||150||150||1 x M||2||-||2||-||-||-||-||-||-||1,500||560||1,800|
|Mankind||Goliath||7||2||995||995||10 x L||-||2||-||8||-||-||-||-||9,950||2,460||11,940|
|People's Realm||Zarion||4||1||400||400||2 x M||4||-||4||-||-||2||-||-||-||4,000||720||14,400|
|People's Realm||Escallop||7||2||800||800||4 x L||-||2||-||8||-||-||-||-||8,000||2,460||14,400|
|Ripchee||Paw||4||1||165||165||2 x S||4||-||2||-||-||-||-||-||-||1,650||560||1,980|
|Ripchee||Claw||5||2||420||420||1 x L||-||2||-||2||-||-||-||-||4,200||1,020||5,040|
|Ripchee||Score||7||3||779||779||8 x L||-||4||-||6||2||-||-||-||7,790||2,260||9,300|
|Snithereal||Squama||4||1||60||60||6 x S||2||-||2||-||-||-||-||-||-||600||520||1,980|
|Snithereal||Nohestan||4||2||250||250||8 x S||-||2||-||4||-||-||-||-||2,500||1,200||5,040|
|Syntis||T11-8||4||1||210||210||1 x M||4||-||4||-||-||-||-||-||-||2,100||680||2,520|
|Syntis||T11-16||5||1||275||275||8 x M||-||2||-||4||-||-||-||-||2,750||1,380||3,300|
|Syntis||T11-32||5||2||390||390||10 x M||-||2||-||8||-||-||-||-||3,900||2,100||4,680|
|Syntis||T11-64||7||2||500||500||16 x S||-||2||-||12||-||-||-||-||5,000||3,180||6,000|
|Syntis||T11-128||7||3||600||600||22 x S||-||-||16||-||-||-||-||6,000||3,780||7,200|
- Civ: The hull's Major Faction.
- Name: The hull's name.
- Flag: Flagship level, which determines the size of the fleet this hull can support if used as the fleet's flagship.
- Level: Tech Level (Shipyards can only build and upgrade hulls of the same tech level or below as themselves).
- Armour: The default strength of this hull, which can be increased by adding additional Armour.
- Length: Hull length in meters.
- Engines: The hull's Engine configuration (read more).
- SG: Small General slots, which can be used for cargo, fuel tanks, shields, etc.
- SG*: Special Small General slots that are also compatible with corvette-exclusive modules.
- MG: Medium General slots, which can be used for cargo, fuel tanks, shields, etc.
- MG*: Medium General slots that are also compatible with Minelayers.
- LG: Large General slots, which can be used for cargo, fuel tanks, shields, etc.
- SW: Small Weapon slots, which can be used to mount weapons e.g. plasma cannons, missile launchers, etc.
- MW: Medium Weapon slots, which can be used to mount weapons e.g. plasma cannons, missile launchers, etc.
- LW: Large Weapon slots, which can be used to mount weapons e.g. plasma cannons, missile launchers, etc.
- LWC: Large Weapon slots that are also compatible with Fighter Carriers.
- LWO: Large Weapon slots that are also compatible with Orbital Weapons.
- Fa: The hull's build cost in farsu.
- Credits: The hull's build cost in credits.
- Build: The hull's build time in seconds.