From Outscape Wiki
Revision as of 09:31, 15 January 2019 by IDA Games
- Fighter carriers are used to launch a squad of fighters to attack an enemy during battle.
- They can only be fitted to Battleship and Dreadnought class ship hulls.
|Carrier Module Extended||6||L||500||1.8||2,000||60||30||4,400||5,000||40,320|
- Research: the technology that must be researched to unlock this weapon for use
- Size: Small, Medium or Large
- PC (Power Consumption): (In MWt required for Energy weapons or Shells per volley for Ballistic)
- RPM (Rounds per min): number of rounds that can be fired per minute
- DPR (Damage per round): the damage each round delivers
- DPS (Damage per sec): average damage done per second based on RPM and DPR
- FT (Flight time): time to travel from launcher to target
- Fa (Farsu): cost in farsu (added to ship total farsu cost)
- Zi (Ziryl): cost in ziryl (added to ship total ziryl cost)
- Credits: cost in credits (added to ship total credit cost)