From Outscape Wiki
Warfare in this game is defined as any attack upon another planet or ship. Below are some examples of how this is done in the specific.
Fleet to Fleet
- Fleet Battles PvP Player fleets vs other player fleets
- Mine Warfare Passive PvP One players fleet attempting to navigate an area of space that another player has seeded with Space Mines. Includes the detection and removal of same
- Pirates PvE Pirates will spawn and raid player planets unless intercepted by defence fleets.
Fleet to Planet
- Orbital Bombing Usually as a prelude to Planetary Assault landings. Specialist ships in orbit do direct damage to the planets population and/or buildings.
- Ground Warfare (Older page) Planetary Assault (Newer page) One players storms a planet in an attempt to conquer it from the other player.
- Raiding As is sounds a ship or fleet with a commando unit attempts to steal mined resources without taking control of the planet from the owning player.
Planet to Fleet
- Orbit Defense System Specialised building for a planet that can damage enemy ship sin orbit and reduce the number of Assault troops being landed in a full scale conquest.