From Outscape Wiki
Every fleet can have its armour gradually repaired while in orbit of a planet with a shipyard (via the fleet repair icon).
In the above image, you can see a ship in orbit of a planet. Repairing is currently in progress and will finish in 10 m. 55 sec.
Syntis repair module
The Syntis repair module is exclusive to the Syntis. All ships can be repaired when in orbit of a planet with a shipyard, but the Syntis repair module enables a Syntis ship to repair itself anywhere. While activated, the ship's armour is gradually repaired until fully restored.
|Syntis Repair Module||1||M||0||0.10||200||300|
|Syntis Enhanced Repair Module||2||M||0||0.30||1,000||2000|
- Level: the tech-level
- Research: the technology that must be researched to unlock this item for use
- Size: Small, Medium or Large
- PC (Power Consumption MWt): quantity of ship's power that will be consumed
- Repair Rate: HP repaired per second (while repair mode is activated)
- Fa (Farsu): cost in farsu (added to ship total farsu cost)
- Credits: cost in credits (added to ship total credit cost)
- Build: build time in seconds (added to ship total build time)