From Outscape Wiki
Energy shields protect a ship hull from taking damage from Energy Weapons. Each impact weakens the shield until it eventually collapses, leaving the hull exposed.
- Shields only protect against Energy Weapons, while Armour protects against all damage types.
- Your ships will start taking damage to armour/hit points once the shields fail.
- Shields will not protect against mines, and the shields do not regenerate during a battle.
- Energy shields will regenerate between battles, and will always be at full strength at the start of a battle.
|Small Energy Shield||1||S||50||100||100||500||100|
|Medium Energy Shield||1||M||150||300||300||1,500||300|
|Large Energy Shield||1||L||350||700||700||3,500||700|
|Small Improved Energy Shield||2||S||50||150||200||500||200|
|Medium Improved Energy Shield||2||M||150||450||600||1,500||600|
|Large Improved Energy Shield||2||L||350||1,050||1,400||3,500||1,400|
Unique shield modules
The following shield modules are only accessible for specific civilizations:
|Small Ripchee Energy Shield||3||S||50||200||200||500||400|
|Medium Ripchee Energy Shield||3||M||150||600||600||1,500||1,200|
|Large Ripchee Energy Shield||3||L||350||1,400||1,400||3,500||2,800|
- Level: the tech-level
- Research: the technology that must be researched to unlock this item for use
- Size: Small, Medium or Large
- PC (Power Consumption MWt): quantity of ship's power that will be consumed
- Strength: maximum strength capacity
- Fa (Farsu): cost in farsu (added to ship total farsu cost)
- Zi (Ziryl): cost in ziryl (added to ship total ziryl cost)
- Credits: cost in credits (added to ship total credit cost)