From Outscape Wiki(Redirected from Reinforced Armour)
Armour describes both a ship's base resistance to damage and a class of ship module that may be fitted to improve this stat.
The Armour stat represents a ship's hit points (HP). If a ship reaches 0 armour in combat, it will be permanently destroyed. Each hull type has a different level of base armour, which can be increased by fitting Armour modules (see below) to help protect against all damage sources. It is important to note that these Armour modules are not simply metal plates, but will consume Ship Power to function. Players should plan their ship designs accordingly.
Any damage to armour that does not destroy a ship will persist between battles, unless repaired at a Shipyard or by other specialised modules.
|Small Reinforced Armour||1||S||50||75||200||500||200|
|Medium Reinforced Armour||1||M||150||225||600||1,500||600|
|Large Reinforced Armour||1||L||350||525||1,400||3,500||1,400|
Unique armour modules
The following armour modules are only accessible for specific civilizations:
|Small Improved Reinforced Armour||2||S||50||100||300||500||400|
|Medium Improved Reinforced Armour||2||M||150||300||800||1,500||1,200|
|Large Improved Reinforced Armour||2||L||350||700||1,900||3,500||2,800|
- Level: the tech-level
- Research: the technology that must be researched to unlock this item for use
- Size: Small, Medium or Large
- PC (Power Consumption MWt): quantity of ship's power that will be consumed
- Strength: Armour points added by the module
- Fa (Farsu): cost in farsu (added to ship total farsu cost)
- Zi (Ziryl): cost in ziryl (added to ship total ziryl cost)
- Credits: cost in credits (added to ship total credit cost)