From Outscape Wiki(Redirected from Power Minelayer)
Minelayers are a class of ship module used for sowing minefields.
- Minelayers are only compatible with Tier 2 Frigate hulls and the Syntis T12 Corvette, using their special Minelayer slot.
- Minelayers require a supply of onboard ammunition to activate, and will not function without it.
- Only the flagship of a fleet may use its Minelayer; having multiple Minelayers in a fleet will not decrease the deployment time or increase the minefield's damage.
- Minefields must be unlocked through the relevant research. Higher-tier Minelayers deploy more powerful Minefields in a shorter time.
- Fleets deploying mines must remain stationary for the duration of the deployment. If the deploying fleet is attacked and survives, the minefield-laying process must be manually re-activated.
|Image||Name||Level||Research||Size||PC||DeployTime (H)||Lifespan (D)||Radius (LY)||Ordnance||Max Damage||Fa||Credits|
- Name: The module's name.
- Level: The module's tech-level.
- Research: The technology that must be researched to unlock this module for use.
- Size: Small, Medium or Large.
- Ordnance: Onboard ordnance consumed/required for minefield deployment.
- Deploy Time: Time needed to deploy a minefield, in hours.
- Lifespan: Lifepsan of a minefield until it decays to 0% density and disappears, in days.
- Radius: Radius that the minefield will cover from the deploy point, in light years.
- Max Damage: The maximum random damage that a ship passing through will take.
- Fa: Module cost in farsu (added to ship total build cost).
- Credits: Module cost in credits (added to ship total build cost).