From Outscape Wiki
This article describes the ship module used for moving population between player-owned planets. For transporting troops, see Assault Troop Carriers. For colonizing unclaimed planets, see Colonization Module.
Personnel Transports are a General module type available for all ships. Players do not start with the ability to construct them, but the relevant technology can be easily researched by even brand-new players.
Once unlocked and used on a ship, they allow for a player's primary Population (that is, of their chosen civilization) to be moved from one planet to another, as if they were a resource. If a player encounters a secondary or native population of their own race, they may also be transported in this manner. All other races, including those of non-playable civilizations, may not be transported using these modules.
Personnel Transports are one of the few ship modules in the game to increase the total build time of a ship design incorporating them.
|Small Personnel Transport||S||4,000||20||200||60|
|Medium Personnel Transport||M||12,000||60||600||180|
|Large Personnel Transport||L||28,000||140||1,400||480|
- Research: the technology that must be researched to unlock this item for use
- Size: Small, Medium or Large
- Capacity: how many colonists can be carried
- Fa (Farsu): cost in farsu (added to ship total farsu cost)
- Credits: cost in credits (added to ship total credit cost)
- Build: build time in seconds (added to ship total build time)