From Outscape Wiki(Redirected from Passenger Transport)
- This article describes the ship module used for moving population between player-owned planets. For transporting troops, see Assault Troop Carriers. For colonizing unclaimed planets, see Colonization Module.
Personnel Transports are a General module type available for all ships. Players do not start with the ability to construct them, but the relevant technology can be easily researched by even brand-new players.
Once unlocked and used on a ship, they allow for Populations of the player's chosen Major Faction to be moved from one planet to another, as if they were a resource. If a player encounters a native population of their own Major Faction, they may also be transported in this manner. All other races, including those of Minor Factions, may not be transported using these modules, even if they live on colonies the player controls.
Personnel Transports are one of the few ship modules in the game to increase the total build time of a ship design incorporating them.
|Small Personnel Transport||S||4,000||20||200||60|
|Medium Personnel Transport||M||12,000||60||600||180|
|Large Personnel Transport||L||28,000||140||1,400||480|
- Name: The module's name.
- Level: The module's tech-level.
- Research: The technology that must be researched to unlock this module for use.
- Size: Small, Medium or Large.
- Capacity: How many passengers can be carried in the module.
- Fa: Module cost in farsu (added to ship total build cost).
- Credits: Module cost in credits (added to ship total build cost).
- Build: Module build time in seconds (added to ship total build time).