From Outscape Wiki(Redirected from Overcharged Generator)
Ship Generators are a class of ship module which supply additional Ship Power.
A ship's primary power source are its Engines, but Generators can provide additional energy to a ship when the energy supply from the engines is insufficient to fulfill demand due to the number of energy-based modules.
Generators must be unlocked through completing the relevant research. Higher-tier Generators supply more Ship Power.
|Small Boosted Generator||2||S||75||100||200||300||0|
|Medium Boosted Generator||2||M||225||300||400||900||0|
|Large Boosted Generator||2||L||525||700||800||1,800||0|
|Small Overcharged Generator||3||S||100||200||300||500||0|
|Medium Overcharged Generator||3||M||300||600||600||1,500||0|
|Large Overcharged Generator||3||L||700||1,400||1,200||4,500||0|
- Name: The module's name.
- Level: The module's tech-level.
- Research: The technology that must be researched to unlock this module for use.
- Size: Small, Medium or Large.
- Power Provided: Ship Power provided in MWt.
- Fa: Module cost in farsu (added to ship total build cost).
- Zi: Module cost in ziryl (added to ship total build cost).
- Credits: Module cost in credits (added to ship total build cost).