From Outscape Wiki
Minelayers are a class of ship module used for sowing minefields.
- Minelayers are only compatible with Tier 2 Frigate hulls and the Syntis T12 Corvette, using their special Minelayer slot.
- Minelayers require a supply of onboard ammunition to activate, and will not function without it.
- Only the flagship of a fleet may use its Minelayer; having multiple Minelayers in a fleet will not decrease the deployment time or increase the minefield's damage.
- Minefields must be unlocked through the relevant research. Higher-tier Minelayers deploy more powerful Minefields in a shorter time.
- Fleets deploying mines must remain stationary for the duration of the deployment.
|Image||Name||Level||Research||Size||PC||DeployTime (H)||Lifespan (D)||Radius (LY)||Ordnance||Max Damage||Fa||Credits|
- Level: the tech-level
- Research: the technology that must be researched to unlock this item for use
- Size: Small, Medium or Large
- PC (Power Consumption MWt): quantity of ship's power that will be consumed
- DeployTime (H): time in hours needed to deploy a minefield
- Lifespan (D): time in days until minefield will completely decay (disappear)
- Radius (LY): the radius in light years the minefield will cover from the deploy point
- Ordnance: how much ordnance is consumed/required to deploy
- Max Damage: the maximum random damage that a ship passing through will take
- Fa (Farsu): cost in farsu (added to ship total farsu cost)
- Credits: cost in credits (added to ship total credit cost)