From Outscape Wiki
This article describes the Corvette module used to detect enemy minefields. For removing enemy minefields, see Minesweepers.
Mine Detectors are a type of special ship module used to detect enemy minefields.
- Mine Detectors are only compatible with Corvette-class hulls.
- Only one type of Mine Detector module is available, and must be unlocked through the relevant research.
- Mine Detectors require fuel (olzine) to activate, and will not function without it.
- Only the flagship of a fleet may activate a Mine Detector. Having multiple ships with Mine Detectors does not improve their effectiveness or duration.
- An activated Mine Detector will reveal any enemy minefields present in the flagship's Sensor radius, but will not remove or otherwise affect the minefield(s) in any way. Fleets may move freely with an activated Mine Detector.
|Image||Name||Level||Research||Size||PC||Duration (H)||Radius (LY)||Fuel||Fa||Credits|
- Level: the tech-level
- Research: the technology that must be researched to unlock this item for use
- Size: Small, Medium or Large
- PC (Power Consumption MWt): quantity of ship's power that will be consumed
- Duration (H): time in hours the detector can work for once activated
- Radius (LY): the radius of coverage in light years the detector can see
- Fuel: how much fuel is required to activate
- Fa (Farsu): cost in farsu (added to ship total farsu cost)
- Credits: cost in credits (added to ship total credit cost)