From Outscape Wiki(Redirected from Mine Detector)
- This article describes the Corvette module used to detect enemy minefields. For removing enemy minefields, see Minesweepers.
Mine Detectors are a type of special ship module used to detect enemy minefields.
- Mine Detectors are only compatible with Corvette-class hulls.
- Only one type of Mine Detector module is available, and must be unlocked through the relevant research.
- Mine Detectors require fuel (olzine) to activate, and will not function without it.
- Only the flagship of a fleet may activate a Mine Detector. Having multiple ships with Mine Detectors does not improve their effectiveness or duration.
- An activated Mine Detector will reveal any enemy minefields present in the flagship's Sensor radius, but will not remove or otherwise affect the minefield(s) in any way. Fleets may move freely with an activated Mine Detector. If the detecting fleet is attacked and survives, the detector must be manually re-activated.
|Image||Name||Level||Research||Size||PC||Duration (H)||Radius (LY)||Fuel to activate||Fa||Credits|
- Name: The module's name.
- Level: The module's tech-level.
- Research: The technology that must be researched to unlock this module for use.
- Size: Small, Medium or Large.
- PC: Ship Power consumption in MWt.
- Fuel: Olzine required for module activation.
- Detecting Time: Duration of module activity in detecting minefields, in seconds.
- Fa: Module cost in farsu (added to ship total build cost).
- Credits: Module cost in credits (added to ship total build cost).