From Outscape Wiki
To gain access to mine detecting technology, you need to research Mine Detection Techniques. Mine detectors can be fitted to Corvette class hulls only. A Mine-sweeping corvette may perform its function if it is the flagship of a fleet, or if it is a solo ship.
A ship equipped with an active mine detector module will then be able to see minefields laid by other players (and avoid sending fleets to their doom!). Detection time varies by Tech level at present.
Access to this technology can come quite early in the technology tree. If another player manages to get close enough to one of your planets to lay a minefield around it, for now you'll have to wait for it to decay.
|Image||Name||Level||Research||Size||PC||Duration (H)||Radius (LY)||Fuel||Fa||Credits|
- Level: the tech-level
- Research: the technology that must be researched to unlock this item for use
- Size: Small, Medium or Large
- PC (Power Consumption MWt): quantity of ship's power that will be consumed
- Duration (H): time in hours the detector can work for once activated
- Radius (LY): the radius of coverage in light years the detector can see
- Fuel: how much fuel is required to activate
- Fa (Farsu): cost in farsu (added to ship total farsu cost)
- Credits: cost in credits (added to ship total credit cost)
See also Mine Warfare