Medicinal Happiness Center
From Outscape Wiki
For the version of this building available to organic Major Factions, see Entertainment Center.
The Medicinal Happiness Center is a desirable building unique to the Syntis. They administer medicinal therapy to biological life forms to increase their vitality and boost morale.
- Construct them to increase the Happiness of an organic population as part of a colony.
- Constructing undesirable buildings e.g. mines, and levying Taxes reduces happiness, so constructing medicinal happiness centers is a way to counter that and increase happiness.
- As the Syntis themselves are not affected by happiness, medicinal happiness centers are only useful to a Syntis colony when there is a second biological population.
Medicinal Happiness Centers
|Research to unlock||Medicinal Happiness Centers|
Level 1 medicinal happiness centers can be researched by Syntis players only (see 'Research to unlock' in the table above).
Constructing and upgrading
- Only level 1 medicinal happiness centers can be constructed (there are no upgrades available yet).
|Syntis||TB14 - Medicinal Happiness Center||1||-||3,000||10||20||1,000||1,000||600|
- Level: the tech-level
- Upgrade: whether the medicinal happiness center can be upgraded
- Personnel: number of colonists required to operate (contributes to employment)
- Desirability: effect on colony happiness
- PC (Power Consumption MWt): amount of colony power required
- Be (Beron): cost in beron
- Credits: cost in credits
- Build: build time in seconds