From Outscape Wiki(Redirected from Large Orbital Strike Cannon)
Ships equipped with orbital bombing weapons can launch Orbital Strikes against a planet's surface which destroy buildings and/or colony population.
- Orbital weapons must be unlocked through the relevant researches.
- Orbital bombing weapons can only be fitted to Cruiser-class ship hulls, using their Large Weapon hard-points. They may only be used against player colonies, and have no effect in Fleet Battles.
- All orbital weapons are ordnance-based (the ship must have sufficient ordnance to fire).
- An orbital strike can only be ordered when the fleet is in orbit, and there are no defensive fleets in orbit.
- Once an orbital strike has been ordered, it will only be launched after the Launch Time countdown has completed. The fleet must remain stationary in orbit during this time.
- Not every strike will succeed in causing destruction, due to the weapon's Accuracy.
|Orbital Strike Cannon Losc-30||1||L||100||30%||60||600||500||2,000||800|
|Orbital Strike Cannon Losc-40||2||L||100||40%||55||600||1,000||2,000||1,600|
|Orbital Strike Cannon Losc-50||3||L||100||50%||50||600||1,500||2,000||3,200|
|Orbital Strike Cannon Losc-60||4||L||100||60%||45||600||2,000||2,000||7,200|
|Orbital Strike Cannon Losc-90||5||L||100||90%||30||600||2,500||2,000||14,400|
- Name: The weapon's name.
- Level: The weapon's tech-level.
- Research: The technology that must be researched to unlock this weapon for use.
- Size: Small, Medium or Large (weapons are only compatible with the correct size of Weapon hard-point).
- PC: Ship Power consumption in MWt.
- Ordnance: The ordnance required/consumed per shot.
- Launch Time: Time in minutes until the strike will be launched once ordered.
- Accuracy: Probability of the weapon's shot hitting a target as part of a strike.
- Fa: Module cost in farsu (added to ship total build cost).
- Zi: Module cost in ziryl (added to ship total build cost).
- Credits: Module cost in credits (added to ship total build cost).