Hydro Adjustment Stations
From Outscape Wiki(Redirected from Hydro Adjustment Station)
This article describes the structure used to adjust the land/water ratio on a planet. For temperature adjustment, see Climate Stations.
Hydro Adjustment Stations are structures that will adjust the ratio of sea to land on a planet, in the direction of what your chosen Civilization considers optimal. Each station, depending on its tech level will add or subtract a few percentage points to the total. Population growth and maximum numbers will be slightly increased as a result.
However, if you do this on a planet with a secondary population it is entirely possible they will be adversely affected by these changes that suit your race so well.
- Hydro Adjustment Stations need to be unlocked by performing the relevant research.
- A Hydro Adjustment Station can be upgraded to the level above if the above level has been unlocked through research.
- It's not possible to construct a level 2 or 3 hydro adjustment station directly - only a level 1 (which can then be upgraded)
Hydro Adjustment Stations
|Research to unlock||Planet Modification||Terraforming Technologies||Biotech Adaptation|
|Civilization specific names|
|Mankind||Hydro Adjustment Station||Hydro Adjustment Station 2||Hydro Adjustment Station 3|
|People's Realm||Hydro Adjustment Station||Hydro Adjustment Station 2||Hydro Adjustment Station 3|
|Ripchee||Water Spirit||Water Spirit 2||Water Spirit 3|
|Syntis||TB13T1 - Hydro Adjustment Station||TB13T2 - Hydro Adjustment Station||TB13T3 - Hydro Adjustment Station|
Level 1, 2 and 3 hydro adjustment stations each need to be unlocked separately by researching the relevant technology (see 'Research to unlock' in the table above).
Constructing and Upgrading
- Level 1 hydro adjustment stations can be constructed directly.
- Level 2 hydro adjustment stations can be built only by upgrading a level 1 hydro adjustment station.
- Level 3 hydro adjustment stations can be built only by upgrading a level 2 hydro adjustment station.
Stats & Upgrade Costs
|Mankind||Hydro Adjustment Station||1||Hydro Adjustment Station 2||5||1,000||-5||30||3,000||500||720|
|Syntis||TB13T1 - Hydro Adjustment Station||1||TB13T2 - Hydro Adjustment Station||5||1,000||-5||30||3,000||500||720|
|Ripchee||Water Spirit||1||Water Spirit 2||5||1,000||-5||30||3,000||500||720|
|People's Realm||Hydro Adjustment Station||1||Hydro Adjustment Station 2||5||1,000||-5||30||3,000||500||720|
|Mankind||Hydro Adjustment Station 2||2||Hydro Adjustment Station 3||7||1,000||-5||30||4,000||2,500||3,600|
|Syntis||TB13T2 - Hydro Adjustment Station||2||TB13T3 - Hydro Adjustment Station||7||1,000||-5||30||4,000||2,500||3,600|
|Ripchee||Water Spirit 2||2||Water Spirit 3||7||1,000||-5||30||4,000||2,500||3,600|
|People's Realm||Hydro Adjustment Station 2||2||Hydro Adjustment Station 3||7||1,000||-5||30||4,000||2,500||3,600|
|Mankind||Hydro Adjustment Station 3||3||-||10||1,000||-5||30||5,000||12,500||18,000|
|Syntis||TB13T3 - Hydro Adjustment Station||3||-||10||1,000||-5||30||5,000||12,500||18,000|
|Ripchee||Water Spirit 3||3||-||10||1,000||-5||30||5,000||12,500||18,000|
|People's Realm||Hydro Adjustment Station 3||3||-||10||1,000||-5||30||5,000||12,500||18,000|
- Level: the tech-level
- Upgrade: whether the hydro adjustment station can be upgraded
- Strength: the % of land or sea mass adjusted per hydro adjustment station to towards your planet's preference
- Personnel: number of colonists required to operate (contributes to employment)
- Desirability: effect on colony happiness
- PC (Power Consumption MWt): amount of colony power required
- Be (Beron): cost in beron
- Credits: cost in credits
- Build: build time in seconds