From Outscape Wiki
The galaxy overview is accessed from the Main UI. It's a powerful tool that lists all objects - fleets and planets - within scanner range. It makes it easy to quickly find and manage any of your units.
- Lists all objects in scanner range (including those belonging to other players)
- Click on column headers to sort by that column
- Use the shortcut buttons next to an object's name to zoom to it
- Make notes on your units (use the note icon at the end of each row)
- Hover any of the attributes for a tooltip with more details
This view shows all your empire's fleets as well as those of other players that are currently within scanner range. Filtering by ship type will show only fleets with at least one ship of that class within a fleet.
For each fleet, you can see the cumulative stats and resources, which can be further broken down on a ship by ship basis by clicking the arrow to expand the ship list for that fleet.
All planets within scanner range are listed here and can be filtered by ownership. Where possible, full details of the planet and its colony are available.