From Outscape Wiki(Redirected from Fuel tanks)
Fuel tanks are an important part of Star ship construction as they hold the Mineral Olzine that allows Warp engines to achieve their rated Boost speed.
- Its is not required to fit a fuel tank to a Star ship for it to function. But such ships cannot attain Boost speed unless a part of a fleet that does contain Olzine fuelled ships (The total fuel is shared by the fleet)
- Olzine is required to activate several special modules(e.g. cloak detectors and cloaking modules) on your ships.
|Small Fuel Tank||S||400||80||40||0|
|Medium Fuel Tank||M||1,200||240||120||0|
|Large Fuel Tank||L||2,800||560||280||0|
- Level: the tech-level
- Size: Small, Medium or Large
- Capacity: how much fuel (Olzine) a tank can hold
- Fa (Farsu): cost in farsu (added to ship total farsu cost)
- Credits: cost in credits (added to ship total credit cost)
- Build: build time in seconds (added to ship total build time)