From Outscape Wiki(Redirected from Frigates)
Medium size class of battleship suitable for both independent and fleet deployment. Good levels of armour and compatibility with small and medium-sized weapons make it a well-balanced option. In-Game Description
Frigates are versatile, mid-sized warships suitable for different military operations, such as troop landing operations, raiding and deploying minefields. Basic Frigates may be built at Tech Level 1 Shipyards, with more advanced variants requiring Tech Level 2 (or higher) yards.
|Mankind||Colorado||7||1||350||100||4 x S||6||-||-||-||2||-||-||-||3,500||5,040||8,400|
|Mankind||Hermes||10||2||650||300||5 x M||10||-||1||1||-||6||2||-||-||-||6,500||9,270||15,600|
|People's Realm||October||7||1||770||380||4 x L||4||-||2||-||-||4||2||-||-||-||7,700||5,850||27,360|
|People's Realm||Izzvil||10||2||800||400||4 x L||2||-||6||1||-||-||6||-||-||-||8,000||10,170||28,800|
|Ripchee||Incisor||7||1||653||302||4 x M||6||-||2||-||-||2||4||-||-||-||6,530||5,850||15,660|
|Ripchee||Clowder||10||2||650||300||3 x M||4||-||4||1||-||6||2||-||-||-||6,500||9,270||15,600|
|Snithereal||Hydra||7||1||335||90||4 x S||4||-||2||-||-||6||-||-||-||3,350||5,490||15,660|
|Snithereal||Naga||10||2||470||180||6 x M||2||-||6||1||-||4||2||-||-||-||4,700||9,450||18,000|
|Syntis||T20||7||1||615||277||2 x M||2||-||6||-||-||2||2||-||-||-||6,150||6,570||14,760|
|Syntis||T22||10||2||710||340||4 x M||4||-||5||1||-||4||4||-||-||-||7,100||9,990||17,040|
- Civ: The hull's Major Faction.
- Name: The hull's name.
- Flag: Flagship level, which determines the size of the fleet this hull can support if used as the fleet's flagship.
- Level: Tech Level (Shipyards can only build and upgrade hulls of the same tech level or below as themselves).
- Armour: The default strength of this hull, which can be increased by adding additional Armour.
- Length: Hull length in meters.
- Engines: The hull's Engine configuration (read more).
- SG: Small General slots, which can be used for cargo, fuel tanks, shields, etc.
- SG*: Special Small General slots that are also compatible with corvette-exclusive modules.
- MG: Medium General slots, which can be used for cargo, fuel tanks, shields, etc.
- MG*: Medium General slots that are also compatible with Minelayers.
- LG: Large General slots, which can be used for cargo, fuel tanks, shields, etc.
- SW: Small Weapon slots, which can be used to mount weapons e.g. plasma cannons, missile launchers, etc.
- MW: Medium Weapon slots, which can be used to mount weapons e.g. plasma cannons, missile launchers, etc.
- LW: Large Weapon slots, which can be used to mount weapons e.g. plasma cannons, missile launchers, etc.
- LWC: Large Weapon slots that are also compatible with Fighter Carriers.
- LWO: Large Weapon slots that are also compatible with Orbital Weapons.
- Fa: The hull's build cost in farsu.
- Credits: The hull's build cost in credits.
- Build: The hull's build time in seconds.