From Outscape Wiki
A medium ship class with its balance tilted firmly towards attack. Compatible with a wide spectrum of weaponry, its inclusion within a fleet can bring awesome destructive potential. Low to medium levels of armour can make independent deployment a risky endeavour. In-Game Description
Destroyer-class hulls are the first true warships a player will unlock, although it may take some time for an empire's economy to be able to sustain their production. With several weapon slots, high damage per second can be achieved. Basic Destroyers can be constructed in Tech Level 1 Shipyards, while advanced destroyers require yards of Tech Level 2 or higher.
|Mankind||Tribal||7||1||600||200||4 x M||8||-||-||-||2||2||-||-||-||6,000||5,490||14,400|
|Mankind||Trafalgar||10||2||800||300||3 x M||2||-||4||-||-||2||2||-||-||-||7,600||8,460||18,240|
|People's Realm||Stallion||7||1||1,100||450||3 x L||6||-||2||-||-||2||4||-||-||-||11,000||6,390||32,400|
|People's Realm||Solaris||10||2||1,200||500||6 x L||-||8||-||-||-||8||-||-||-||12,000||10,800||36,000|
|Ripchee||Nuisance||7||1||356||78||2 x S||4||-||-||-||4||1||-||-||-||3,560||5,040||8,520|
|Ripchee||Rabid||10||2||540||170||3 x M||4||-||4||-||-||2||4||-||-||-||5,400||9,180||12,960|
|Snithereal||Fafnir||7||1||380||90||4 x S||8||-||-||-||4||2||-||-||-||3,800||5,670||8,520|
|Snithereal||Ouroboros||10||2||560||180||6 x M||2||-||4||-||-||4||4||-||-||-||5,600||9,180||12,960|
|Syntis||T36||7||1||1,142||471||4 x L||2||-||8||-||-||-||4||-||-||-||11,420||7,470||27,360|
|Syntis||T37||10||2||1,776||788||8 x L||-||5||-||2||-||6||-||-||-||17,760||10,800||42,600|
- Civ: The hull's Major Faction.
- Name: The hull's name.
- Flag: Flagship level, which determines the size of the fleet this hull can support if used as the fleet's flagship.
- Level: Tech Level (Shipyards can only build and upgrade hulls of the same tech level or below as themselves).
- Armour: The default strength of this hull, which can be increased by adding additional Armour.
- Length: Hull length in meters.
- Engines: The hull's Engine configuration (read more).
- SG: Small General slots, which can be used for cargo, fuel tanks, shields, etc.
- SG*: Special Small General slots that are also compatible with corvette-exclusive modules.
- MG: Medium General slots, which can be used for cargo, fuel tanks, shields, etc.
- MG*: Medium General slots that are also compatible with Minelayers.
- LG: Large General slots, which can be used for cargo, fuel tanks, shields, etc.
- SW: Small Weapon slots, which can be used to mount weapons e.g. plasma cannons, missile launchers, etc.
- MW: Medium Weapon slots, which can be used to mount weapons e.g. plasma cannons, missile launchers, etc.
- LW: Large Weapon slots, which can be used to mount weapons e.g. plasma cannons, missile launchers, etc.
- LWC: Large Weapon slots that are also compatible with Fighter Carriers.
- LWO: Large Weapon slots that are also compatible with Orbital Weapons.
- Fa: The hull's build cost in farsu.
- Credits: The hull's build cost in credits.
- Build: The hull's build time in seconds.