From Outscape Wiki(Redirected from Cruisers)
A heavy ship class designed to be able to operate independently across a wide range of distances. This expensive hull is fitted with generous amounts of armour, versatile, capable of delivering tremendous firepower, and is compatible with the orbital strike module. Adapted from In-Game Description
|Mankind||Invincible||14||3||1,600||800||12 x M||6||2||-||4||-||-||2||-||-||-||16,000||32,400||76,800|
|People's Realm||Zenith||14||3||1,900||1,000||2 x L||6||2||-||4||-||-||2||-||-||-||19,000||31,320||72,000|
|Ripchee||Scare||14||3||1,750||900||8 x L||6||4||-||4||-||-||2||-||-||-||17,500||34,560||84,000|
|Snithereal||Zaratan||14||3||1,450||700||8 x L||6||2||-||6||-||-||2||-||-||-||14,500||32,400||68,800|
|Syntis||T43||14||3||1,900||1,000||8 x L||4||2||-||2||-||-||4||-||-||-||19,000||32,400||91,200|
- Civ: The hull's Major Faction.
- Name: The hull's name.
- Flag: Flagship level, which determines the size of the fleet this hull can support if used as the fleet's flagship.
- Level: Tech Level (Shipyards can only build and upgrade hulls of the same tech level or below as themselves).
- Armour: The default strength of this hull, which can be increased by adding additional Armour.
- Length: Hull length in meters.
- Engines: The hull's Engine configuration (read more).
- SG: Small General slots, which can be used for cargo, fuel tanks, shields, etc.
- MG: Medium General slots, which can be used for cargo, fuel tanks, shields, etc.
- LG: Large General slots, which can be used for cargo, fuel tanks, shields, etc.
- SW: Small Weapon slots, which can be used to mount weapons e.g. plasma cannons, missile launchers, etc.
- MW: Medium Weapon slots, which can be used to mount weapons e.g. plasma cannons, missile launchers, etc.
- LW: Large Weapon slots, which can be used to mount weapons e.g. plasma cannons, missile launchers, etc.
- CW: Fighter Carrier slots (Large Weapon slots also compatible with Fighter Carriers).
- OW: Orbital Weapon slots (Large Weapon slots also compatible with Orbital Weapons).
- UW: Universal Large Weapon slots (exclusive Large Weapon slots compatible with all large weapons, including Fighter Carriers and Orbital Weaponry).
- MI: Minelayer slots (Medium General slots also compatible with Minelayers).
- SP: Special slots (Small General slots compatible with corvette-exclusive modules).
- Fa: The hull's build cost in farsu.
- Credits: The hull's build cost in credits.
- Build: The hull's build time in seconds.