From Outscape Wiki
Control Centers are advanced structures which increase the maximum fleet cap available to players using organic Major Factions.
- Control centers need to be unlocked by performing the relevant research.
- Only one Control center may be built on each planet the player controls, much like Shipyards and Planetary Scanners.
- A control center can be upgraded to the level above if the above level has been unlocked through research.
- It's not possible to construct a level 2 control center directly - only a level 1 (which can then be upgraded).
Upon completion, a Control Center immediately increases the maximum fleet cap (see table below), which will be reflected in the Main UI. If the Center is dismantled, lost to an invasion or shut down by rioting population or a power outage, the capacity is temporarily removed, which will affect the player's ability to construct new ships and form new fleets.
- Building a (Tier 1) Mission Control Center on each of the player's 45 planets will give a maximum fleet cap of 104.
- Building a (Tier 2) Space Control Center on each of the player's 45 planets will give a maximum fleet cap of 194.
|Research to unlock||Communication Control||Centralized Communication|
|Civilization specific names|
|Mankind||Mission Control Center||Space Control Center|
|People's Realm||Mission Control Center||Space Control Center|
|Ripchee||Mission Control Center||Space Control Center|
Level 1 and 2 control centers each need to be unlocked separately by researching the relevant technology (see 'Research to unlock' in the table above).
Constructing and upgrading
- Level 1 control centers can be constructed directly.
- Level 2 control centers can be built only by upgrading a level 1 control center.
Stats & Upgrade costs
|Mankind||Mission Control Center||1||Space Control Center||2||20,000||0||300||15,000||5,000||7,200|
|Mankind||Space Control Center||2||-||3||40,000||0||900||15,000||25,000||36,000|
|People's Realm||Mission Control Center||1||Space Control Center||2||20,000||0||300||15,000||5,000||7,200|
|People's Realm||Space Control Center||2||-||3||40,000||0||900||15,000||25,000||36,000|
|Ripchee||Mission Control Center||1||Space Control Center||2||20,000||0||300||15,000||5,000||7,200|
|Ripchee||Space Control Center||2||-||3||40,000||0||900||15,000||25,000||36,000|
- Level: the tech-level
- Upgrade: whether the control center can be upgraded
- Fleets: How many fleets a control center can support
- Personnel: number of colonists required to operate (contributes to employment)
- Desirability: effect on colony happiness
- PC (Power Consumption MWt): amount of colony power required
- Be (Beron): cost in beron
- Credits: cost in credits
- Build: build time in seconds