From Outscape Wiki
- This article describes the ship module used for colonizing unclaimed planets. For general movement of colonists, see Personnel Transport. For transporting troops for planetary combat, see Assault Troop Carriers.
Colonization Modules are a class of ship component unlocked early in the game through researching the Space Colonization technology. In order to colonize a new planet, a Colonizer vessel must be constructed with one of these modules installed and filled with colonists from the population of a planet under the player's control. A Colonizer hull cannot be used for colonization without one of these modules installed.
Colonization modules are exclusive to Colonizer hulls, and are not compatible with any other ship type. As already stated, these modules serve as Personnel Transport in the ship they are fitted to up to their normal capacity, but they cannot carry Assault Troops. In addition to their transport capacity, Colonization modules deploy one or more structures on the target planet (e.g. a Power Station) for free, as part of the colonization process. Upgraded Colonization Modules can transport more colonists and deploy more and varied building types, such as Farms and Climate Stations.
|Colonization Module CM-A1||1||500||400||4,000||(1) Small Power Station|
|Colonization Module CM-B1||2||1,000||1,600||9,000||(2) Small Power Station, Hydroponic Farm|
|Colonization Module CM-B2||3||1,500||4,800||10,000||(3) Small Power Station, Hydroponic Farm, Climate Station|
|Colonization Module CM-B3||4||3,000||12,000||25,000||(8) 2 x Small Power Station, 1 x Hydroponic Farm, 5 x Climate Station|
- Name: The module's name.
- Level: The module's tech-level.
- Research: The technology that must be researched to unlock this module for use.
- Size: Small, Medium or Large.
- Capacity: How many colonists can be carried in the module.
- Structures: When colonizing, (X) number of structures are automatically deployed, which are listed alongside this number.
- Fa: Module cost in farsu (added to ship total build cost).
- Credits: Module cost in credits (added to ship total build cost).
- Build: Module build time in seconds (added to ship total build time).