From Outscape Wiki
Cloaking Modules are a special class of ship module used to cloak fleets. When the flagship of a fleet activates its Cloaking Module, the entire fleet will become invisible to both Ship and Planetary Scanners. However, such fleets will still be visible to ships using Cloak Detectors.
- Cloaking Modules are only compatible with Corvette-class hulls.
- Cloaking Modules require fuel (Olzine) to activate, and will not function without it.
- Only the flagship of a cloaked fleet needs a Cloaking Module. Having multiple ships with Cloaking Modules does not improve their effectiveness or duration.
- Cloaking Modules must be unlocked through the relevant research. Higher-tier Cloaking Modules are more fuel-efficient and provide longer-lasting effects.
- Cloaked fleets may move freely, but engaging in battle always deactivates the cloaking device.
- Level: the tech-level
- Research: the technology that must be researched to unlock this item for use
- Size: Small, Medium or Large
- PC (Power Consumption MWt): quantity of ship's power that will be consumed
- Cloaking Time: how long the module can keep the fleet cloaked for
- Fa (Farsu): cost in farsu (added to ship total farsu cost)
- Credits: cost in credits (added to ship total credit cost)