From Outscape Wiki
Cloaking Modules are a special class of ship module used to cloak fleets. When the flagship of a fleet activates its Cloaking Module, the entire fleet will become invisible to both Ship and Planetary Scanners. However, such fleets will still be visible to ships using Cloak Detectors.
- Cloaking Modules are only compatible with Corvette-class hulls.
- Cloaking Modules require fuel (Olzine) to activate, and will not function without it.
- Only the flagship of a cloaked fleet needs a Cloaking Module. Having multiple ships with Cloaking Modules does not improve their effectiveness or duration.
- Cloaking Modules must be unlocked through the relevant research. Higher-tier Cloaking Modules are more fuel-efficient and provide longer-lasting effects.
- Cloaked fleets may move freely, but engaging in battle always deactivates the cloaking device.
- Name: The module's name.
- Level: The module's tech-level.
- Research: The technology that must be researched to unlock this module for use.
- Size: Small, Medium or Large.
- PC: Ship Power consumption in MWt.
- Fuel: Olzine required for module activation.
- Cloaking Time: number of hours the cloaking module will cloak the fleet for once activated.
- Fa: Module cost in farsu (added to ship total build cost).
- Credits: Module cost in credits (added to ship total build cost).