From Outscape Wiki
Cloak Detectors are a special type of ship module, used to detect the presence of cloaked ships and fleets belonging to other players.
- Cloak Detectors are only compatible with Corvette-class hulls.
- Only one type of Cloak Detector module is available, and must be unlocked through the relevant research.
- Cloak Detectors require fuel (olzine) to activate, and will not function without it.
- Only the flagship of a fleet may activate a Cloak Detector. Having multiple ships with Cloak Detectors does not improve their effectiveness or duration.
- An activated Cloak Detector will reveal cloaked ships and fleets in the flagship's Sensor radius. The detecting fleet is free to move while doing this. If the detecting fleet is attacked and survives, the detector must be manually re-activated.
- Owners of detected ships and/or fleets will not be notified that they have been detected.
- Name: The module's name.
- Level: The module's tech-level.
- Research: The technology that must be researched to unlock this module for use.
- Size: Small, Medium or Large.
- PC: Ship Power consumption in MWt.
- Fuel: Olzine required for module activation.
- Detecting Time: Duration of module activity in detecting cloaked fleets, in seconds.
- Fa: Module cost in farsu (added to ship total build cost).
- Credits: Module cost in credits (added to ship total build cost).