From Outscape Wiki(Redirected from City Center Decentralized)
City centers are huge megastructures that boost a colony's economy by increasing the population growth rate and income:
- Credit Income increases without having to raise the tax rate.
- Each additional city center further increases the population growth rate and income.
- City Centers need to be unlocked by performing the relevant research.
- A city center can be upgraded to the level above if the above level has been unlocked through research.
- It's not possible to construct a level 2 or 3 city center directly - only a level 1 (which can then be upgraded).
|Research to unlock||Globalization||Decentralization||Megalopolises|
|Civilization specific names|
|Mankind||City Center||City Center Decentralized||City Center Megalopolis|
|People's Realm||City Center||City Center Decentralized||City Center Megalopolis|
|Ripchee||City Center||City Center Decentralized||City Center Megalopolis|
|Syntis||TB32 - Depositor||TB32D - Depositor||TB32M - Depositor|
Level 1, 2 and 3 city centers each need to be unlocked separately by researching the relevant technology (see 'Research to unlock' in the table above).
Constructing and upgrading
- Level 1 city centers can be constructed directly.
- Level 2 city centers can be built only by upgrading a level 1 city center.
- Level 3 city centers can be built only by upgrading a level 2 city center.
Stats & Upgrade Costs
|Mankind||City Center||1||City Center Decentralized||3%||10,000||0||30||5,000||1,000||1,800|
|Mankind||City Center Decentralized||2||City Center Megalopolis||6%||10,000||0||30||5,000||5,000||9,000|
|Mankind||City Center Megalopolis||3||-||9%||10,000||0||30||5,000||25,000||45,000|
|People's Realm||City Center||1||City Center Decentralized||3%||10,000||0||30||5,000||1,000||1,800|
|People's Realm||City Center Decentralized||2||City Center Megalopolis||6%||10,000||0||30||5,000||5,000||9,000|
|People's Realm||City Center Megalopolis||3||-||9%||10,000||0||30||5,000||25,000||45,000|
|Ripchee||City Center||1||City Center Decentralized||3%||10,000||0||30||5,000||1,000||1,800|
|Ripchee||City Center Decentralized||2||City Center Megalopolis||6%||10,000||0||30||5,000||5,000||9,000|
|Ripchee||City Center Megalopolis||3||-||9%||10,000||0||30||5,000||25,000||45,000|
|Syntis||TB32 - Depositor||1||TB32D - Depositor||4%||10,000||0||30||5,000||1,000||1,800|
|Syntis||TB32D - Depositor||2||TB32M - Depositor||8%||10,000||0||30||5,000||5,000||9,000|
|Syntis||TB32M - Depositor||3||-||12%||10,000||0||30||5,000||25,000||45,000|
- Level: the tech-level of the city center
- Upgrade: whether the city center can be upgraded to a higher level or not
- Increase: percentage boost to population growth rate and income
- Personnel: number of colonists required to operate (contributes to employment)
- Desirability: effect on colony happiness
- PC (Power Consumption MWt): amount of colony power required
- Be (Beron): cost in beron
- Credits: cost in credits
- Build: build time in seconds