From Outscape Wiki(Redirected from Center of Influence)
Entertainment centers are used for cultural and commercial events and activities.
- They are highly desirable structures and contribute positively to colony Happiness. Construct them to offset the negative effect of undesirable buildings, e.g. Mines.
- Level 1, 2 and 3 entertainment centers each need to be unlocked separately by researching the relevant technologies.
- Existing Centers can be upgraded to the level above (if that level has been unlocked through research).
- It's not possible to construct a level 2 or 3 Entertainment Center directly - only a level 1 (which can then be upgraded).
|Research to unlock||Entertainment Practice||Social Psychology||Social Theories|
|Civilization specific names|
|Mankind||Entertainment Center||Entertainment Center Extended||Entertainment Center Dream City|
|People's Realm||Center of Influence||Center of Influence and Agitation||Center of Influence and Propaganda|
|Ripchee||Spirit of Pride||Spirit of Pride Extended||Spirit of Pride Dream City|
Level 1, 2 and 3 entertainment centers each need to be unlocked separately by researching the relevant technology (see 'Research to unlock' in the table above). As the Syntis are not affected by Happiness, they do not have entertainment centers; however, they do have access to the alternative Medicinal Happiness Center.
Constructing and upgrading
- Level 1 entertainment centers can be constructed directly.
- Level 2 entertainment centers can be built only by upgrading a level 1 entertainment center.
- Level 3 entertainment centers can be built only by upgrading a level 2 entertainment center.
Stats & Upgrade costs
|Mankind||Entertainment Center||1||Entertainment Center Extended||3,000||10||15||2,000||300||600|
|Mankind||Entertainment Center Extended||2||Entertainment Center Dream City||3,000||20||15||4,000||1,500||3,600|
|Mankind||Entertainment Center Dream City||3||-||3,000||30||15||8,000||6,500||18,000|
|People's Realm||Center of Influence||1||Center of Influence and Agitation||3,000||10||15||2,000||300||600|
|People's Realm||Center of Influence and Agitation||2||Center of Influence and Propaganda||3,000||20||15||4,000||1,500||3,600|
|People's Realm||Center of Influence and Propaganda||3||-||3,000||30||15||8,000||6,500||18,000|
|Ripchee||Spirit of Pride||1||Spirit of Pride Extended||3,000||10||15||2,000||300||600|
|Ripchee||Spirit of Pride Extended||2||Spirit of Pride Dream City||3,000||20||15||4,000||1,500||3,600|
|Ripchee||Spirit of Pride Dream City||3||-||3,000||30||15||8,000||6,500||18,000|
- Level: the tech-level
- Upgrade: whether the entertainment center can be upgraded
- Personnel: number of colonists required to operate (contributes to employment)
- Desirability: effect on colony happiness
- PC (Power Consumption MWt): amount of colony power required
- Be (Beron): cost in beron
- Credits: cost in credits
- Build: build time in seconds