Fighter Carriers are a type of ship weapon that launch fighter squadrons to attack the enemy during Fleet Battles.
- Carrier modules must first be unlocked through the relevant research.
- Carrier modules can only be fitted to Battleship and Dreadnought-class ship hulls, using their Large Weapon hard-points.
- A fighter squadron will launch, attack, then return, repeatedly for the duration of a fleet battle. They are single-target weapons that deal burst damage once per flight.
- Carrier modules are powered entirely from the host ship's Ship Power, and do not consume Ship Ordnance, making them similar to Energy Weapons.
- Fighter attacks bypass Shields, just as Ordnance Weapons do.
|Carrier Module Extended||6||L||500||1.8||2,000||60||30||4,400||5,000||40,320|
- Name: The weapon's name.
- Level: The weapon's tech-level.
- Research: The technology that must be researched to unlock this weapon for use.
- Size: Small, Medium or Large (weapons are only compatible with the correct size of Weapon hard-point).
- PC: Ship Power consumption in MWt.
- RPM: Number of Rounds Per Minute that can be fired.
- DPR: Damage Per Round delivered.
- DPS: Average Damage Per Second, based on the weapon's RPM and DPR stats.
- FT: Total fighter Flight Time.
- Fa: Module cost in farsu (added to ship total build cost).
- Zi: Module cost in ziryl (added to ship total build cost).
- Credits: Module cost in credits (added to ship total build cost).
A fighter squadron beginning an attack run.