From Outscape Wiki
- This article describes the ship module used for transporting the four mineral resources. For transporting olzine using ships, see Fuel Tanks. For transporting weaponized limbalt on warships, see Ship Ordnance. For the structure used to transport resources within a system, see Cargo Transporters.
Cargo Modules are a class of ship component in Outscape.
Cargo modules can be fitted to ships to add the ability to transport Natural Resources (beron, farsu, limbalt and ziryl) from place to place. This might be to transfer resources from non-colonised planets, move resources between the player's colonies or to salvage resources from Wreckage fields.
Basic Cargo modules are unlocked at the start of the game, and are compatible with all hull types. Extended Cargo modules have greater capacity, but must be unlocked through the relevant research.
|Small Cargo Extended||2||S||600||200||200||0|
|Medium Cargo Extended||2||M||1,800||600||600||0|
|Large Cargo Extended||2||L||3,500||1,400||1,400||0|
- Name: The module's name.
- Level: The module's tech-level.
- Research: The technology that must be researched to unlock this module for use.
- Size: Small, Medium or Large.
- Capacity: How much cargo can be carried in the module.
- Fa: Module cost in farsu (added to ship total build cost).
- Credits: Module cost in credits (added to ship total build cost).